Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 16th

30 weeks! I have a hard time believeing it, but we are indeed 30 weeks today. I feel like I waited so long to actually get pregnant and now I am almost done! It seems so surreal at times, and then he usually kicks me in the baldder to bring me right back to this being reality! :) Last Monday we went to have a 3D ultrasound at a place in Boston, and even though it was $130, it was the best money I have spent in a very long time! Was so incredible to see Aiden look "like a real baby" instead of the baby in the other ultrasounds we have where he still looks a skeleton like. He moved around so much during the ultrasound that even the tech remarked that we may have a little tornado on our hands in April. I am just so happy that he is growing right on schedule and appears to be a perfectly healthy little boy!


Here is a sneak peek..

No comments:

Post a Comment