Saturday, March 6, 2010

March 7th

Eeeeek, yes I am writing this at almost 2 am on the day of my baby shower. In 9 hours everyone who I love will be in the same room to celebrate that finally I get to bring have the baby we have so desperately prayed for. I keep thinking right now that Aiden will be here next month and it gets me all crazy! I can so easily revert my feelings back to this time last year when I didn't know if I could make it through another failed cycle, but I did. I have a few friends right now that are cycling and I feel their pain so vividly. I don't know who decided it was finally my time but I thank God everyday that they did. I am excited for this new chapter, but scared as well. I know S. and I will be good parents and will love this gorgeous baby boy more than life itself. I cannot wait to meet you Aiden and to kiss those chubby little cheeks I keep seeing on the ultrasound pictures. To all of my family and friends that are just as close as family, thank you for sticking by me through this and I love you all more than you will EVER know!

No comments:

Post a Comment