Monday, March 15, 2010

March 15th

I feel so incredibly lucky to be at this point in my pregnancy. We have had an amazing baby shower where our friends truly spoiled us, and even though I got a bit emotional when thanking everyone they knew it was truly heartfelt. My life right now is pretty awesome! I keep thinking at this point next month Aiden could be here, and that thought makes my head spin. I know every pregnant woman says that they don't think they will honestly go "the whole way until their due date" but I just have a weird feeling/intuition. He has been measuring ahead for quite awhile now, with 2 weeks ago his head measurement placing him at 37 weeks! It is quite possible if I can get this giant head out that the rest of the delivery will be a piece of cake!! Hahaha

The one thing I would change about this pregnancy and the only thing I would ever complain about is the heartburn! It is horrific and bothersome every single day! I am taking Prilosec twice a day and then still taking Tums at some point during the night. I think right now it is much worse only because there is no room for any of my internal organs, since my big headed son takes up all the room in there!! I love him and love all the crazy kicking he does, but the acid can leave anytime it wants to!

No comments:

Post a Comment